You are here
The Gift of Life; Death & Dying, Life & Living CD & Reflection Booklet
The Gift of Life: Death & Dying, Life & Living offers a vision of hope and a view of reality that counter the cultural norms that view death as a tragedy, or the end of living, or an entry into harsh judgment and retribution. Fr. Keating focuses on the transformative process of death and dying as part of, rather than the end of, life’s journey.
Two CDs with reflection booklet
- Track 1 INTRODUCTION, 2 tracks, 10 min.
- Track 3 PROLOGUE, 2 tracks, 6 min.
- Track 5 STAGES OF DYING, 3 tracks, 16 min.
- Track 8 SUFFERING, 3 tracks, 15 min.
- Track 11 JUDGMENT AND MERCY, 2 tracks, 12 min.
- Track 1 AFTER DEATH, 3 tracks, 21 min.
- Track 4 THE CROSS, 3 tracks, 20 min.
- Track 7 THE MYSTERY OF GOD, 3 tracks, 16 min.
- Track 10 THEOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS, 2 tracks, 13 min.
- Track 12 COMING HOME, 2 tracks, 11 min.