You are here
Centering Prayer Retreat
5-Day Centering Prayer Retreat
the Grace in Yielding, Surrendering and Letting Go
Silent Retreat For Men & Women
February 15-20, 2019
Each time we enter into the silence and open ourselves to the Divine - yielding to the grace of the moment - we are transformed.
Each surrender, each act of letting go creates space for us to move ever deeper as we touch into our heart perception where we experience healing, understanding and union with our true self, our Beloved, and with the universe around us. During this contemplative retreat, we will experience periods of centering prayer in a climate of silence and solitude. Come and join us for these days of prayer, community and worship.
Rev. Bill Sheehan, OMI a member of the Oblate Contemplative Mission Center, has been involved with Contemplative outreach since 1983 and is an experienced international retreat director.
- $425.00 includes meals, accommodations in a private room, and program.
- $50.00 deposit. All deposits are non-refundable and applicable to total cost of program. Deposits may be transferred one time within a year.
- Registration: 6:45 PM on Friday
- Program begins: 7:45 PM
- Program ends: 1:00 PM Wednesday
- Per diem rate: $65 with overnight $90
- Reservations are requested.
Download: Additional Information