You are here
The Gift of Life: Death & Dying, Life & Living DVDs with Guidebook
The Gift of Life: Death & Dying, Life & Living offers a vision of hope and a view of reality that counter the cultural norms that view death as a tragedy, or the end of living, or an entry into harsh judgment and retribution. Fr. Keating focuses on the transformative process of death and dying as part of, rather than the end of, life’s journey.
English and Spanish subtitles included.
Two DVDs with Guidebook
- Track 1 INTRODUCTION, 2 tracks, 10 min.
- Track 3 PROLOGUE, 2 tracks, 6 min.
- Track 5 STAGES OF DYING, 3 tracks, 16 min.
- Track 8 SUFFERING, 3 tracks, 15 min.
- Track 11 JUDGMENT AND MERCY, 2 tracks, 12 min.
- Track 1 AFTER DEATH, 3 tracks, 21 min.
- Track 4 THE CROSS, 3 tracks, 20 min.
- Track 7 THE MYSTERY OF GOD, 3 tracks, 16 min.
- Track 10 THEOLOGICAL FOUNDATIONS, 2 tracks, 13 min.
- Track 12 COMING HOME, 2 tracks, 11 min.